Saturday, February 2, 2008

SNOW


I just got home from Findlay, Ohio. My father-in-law, mother-in-law and I met Andy & Jenn, JeNa and Jaxon, along with Jenn's dad, Wesley Craker, and my parents in Findlay for supper tonight, in honor of Andy's 25th birthday. When we hit Toledo, it seemed there was VERY little snow and just south of Toledo there was NO snow. As I was walking in my door tonight I thought, "I should go take a picture of this snow and let my family see how much snow we have." I've had my driveway plowed twice in the past two days. It has been a strange winter, that is for sure. We get a huge snowstorm and the next thing we know it is raining and you could go without a winter coat (I don't because my mother always told me I would get sick if I went without a coat before it was 60 degrees :-) We have flood warnings, then a huge arctic blast comes through, freezes everything up and the next thing we know we have another snow storm. We missed two days of school this week due to ice and snow. I'll have to admit, I am tired of snow and will be glad when I can open my windows and feel the warm breezes again.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I totally agree with ya there girl! Enough snow already! LOL Love ya!

Karalynne said...

Sounds like you had fun last night. I'm with you on the snow. Ready for some warm weather, maybe we could just take a quick trip to Florida?? You game??

Cheryl Watters said...

Yep! I'm game! If I had the money, you had better believe I would go down for a weekend or perhaps a week. I am sick of snow. I just read the report that we are under a winter weather advisor for tonight (Sunday night) for freezing rain, sleet and up to an inch of snow! NO!!!! That means we will probably have a two-hour delay again at school and that causes total chaos in my office. Parents calling me to tell me that they didn't appreciate us having school and sending their 'darlings' out on the roads. Just can't win with weather like this. I just hope it clears up in time for Women of Worth tomorrow night. Thanks for the good day today.

Phil & Sue Arnold said...

Hey Cheryl! I think we have more snow coming! I love it! I am happy just staying right here. I hate the hot weather. I missed everyone at WOW the other night. Maybe next month I'll be there. Keep blogging, I'm enjoying this. Sue