Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged to do a "Meme" by Jason and Kara Watters. The rules are as follows:
Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating!
Find Page 123.
Read the first 5 sentences.
Post the next 3 sentences.
Tag 5 people.

Anyone who knows me is probably thinking, "Cheryl reading a book? I don't think so!" I am not a reader. I just never acquired the desire to read. That is such a waste of time to me... So, I looked around and the closest book was a church hymnal (it was on the computer stand) and here is what is on page 123...

All hail King Jesus. All hail Emmanuel, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Bright Morning Star.

And thro'out eternity, I'll sing His praises, And I'll reign with Him thro'out eternity.

I'll tag:

Bogedin, Genene

Earls, Connie

Phil & Cathy Avery

Plemmons, Amber (Niece)

Plemmons, Leah (Sister-In-Law)

Have fun!

No comments: