Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ANOTHER SNOW DAY


Can you believe it? Another snow day. This has been the strangest winter with our unusual snow storms, which usually carried ice and snow together. Last night on my way home from work I saw people in 4 X 4 sliding sideways and they were not driving like idiots. Just creeping along in front of me and they were struggling. I was so thankful to get home safely but was concerned about getting into my driveway as the drive had drifted so high. 7 inches on the ground of snow and sleet. Messy for sure! I have such a long driveway that I wouldn't dare try to get out of it until it is plowed out or I will be sitting in a drift somewhere and they I may have to shovel. :-) So, I think I will see what I can get done here today. Happy snow day!

No comments: